All students seeking admission to any program of study at Saint Katherine College must complete the online application. The application is brief, and includes a personal response component of at least 250 words. Be sure to proof-read before submitting, as the application cannot be returned after submission.
Two recommendation letters are required.
1) A pastoral or personal recommendation. This recommendation should be from a parish priest or church pastor, youth director, spiritual mentor, Bible study leader, Christian school teacher, church official, or other mature Christian who knows the applicant well and has had the opportunity to observe his or her spiritual life.
2) An academic or professional (e.g. work supervisor) recommendation. This recommendation should be from a recent teacher or professor.
The recommendation should not be from a relative or athletic coach.
Please direct recommendation writers to the link found immediately below, either before or after submitting the online application. The letter writer will independently fill out the prescribed form, and once submitted, the letter will be sent directly to the admissions office.
Saint Katherine College requires SAT or ACT scores. Unofficial SAT (Mathematics, Critical Reading, and Writing) or ACT scores will be accepted as fulfillment of this component.
We do not require any SAT Subject Tests or the optional essay component of the ACT.
In cases of retesting, the highest test scores are utilized in the admissions process.
Transfer applicants are not required to submit standardized test scores.
- SAT school code: Saint Katherine College is not yet available on SAT school listings. Please manually input our address.
-ACT school code: 6041
Freshmen applicants: Saint Katherine College requires official transcripts from the applicant’s secondary (high) school.
Transfer applicants: Secondary school transcripts are also required for transfer students with fewer than 60 semester credits. Also send official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning you have attended.
To be considered official transcripts, they must be mailed from the school of attendance (school registrar) directly to: Saint Katherine College, Admissions, 679 Encinitas Blvd., Rm. 201, Encinitas, CA 92024.
The interview provides an opportunity for you to engage in an informal, informative conversation with a member of the admissions team or faculty administration at Saint Katherine College. We hope to learn more about you as a student and member of your community, and we also hope to provide information about Saint Katherine College that may be of interest to you. If you are planning to visit the campus, please make arrangements to schedule an interview at that time. If you are not able to visit the campus, we can schedule a telephone interview.
- April 15 – Early Application Preferred deadline
- May 15 – Final Deadline to be considered for housing
All materials including application, recommendations, test scores, and transcripts must be in by these dates.